At Greenford Park Homes, it is important to us that we offer the best quality assurances to our residents.
We work hard to secure the quiet enjoyment of our parks, and for this reason, the following criteria apply:
- Residents must be aged 50 years and over.
- Greenford Park Homes does not accept children as residents. Children and grandchildren are welcome to visit, but not to reside on a permanent basis.
- Cats and dogs are not permitted (with the exception of Assistance Dogs). Other small pets are acceptable, provided they are housed in a cage, aquarium or similar and remain at all times within the park home.
Car parking on our estates is managed to ensure enough space for residents’ and visitors’ vehicles:
- Private motor vehicles only are permitted.
- On Blackbushe Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home. A second vehicle is permitted on plots which provide sufficient parking space for two vehicles, or if residents rent a garage at Blackbushe Park.
- On Cavendish Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home.
- On Ferndale Park, residents may keep one vehicle per home. Permission to park an additional vehicle may be given, subject to availability.
- On Merrywood Park, residents may keep up to two vehicles per home.
Click on the banner below to see our Greenfords Residents area – some of our residents have kindly contributed photographs and made recommendations for days out or local facilities: