12 Ferndale Park
We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to own this wonderfully spacious twin unit park home on one of our most sought-after parks.
40′ x 20′ (12.2m x 6.1m)
Ferndale Park has the best of both worlds. It is very conveniently situated for heading off to Maidenhead and nearby Windsor. Yet the location near the pretty village of Bray, with a huge expanse of open fields in front of the park, feels rural and peaceful. The park itself is well laid-out, with the homes arranged around a central green.
12 Ferndale Park is a generously-sized and well-appointed home, with a lovely master bedroom which includes an ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. There is a spacious lounge/diner and the kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and a full range of integrated appliances.
- Two double bedrooms
- Master suite includes walk-in wardrobe and shower room
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious lounge/diner with vaulted ceiling
- Integrated Indesit fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, double oven, electric hob
- Baxi combi-boiler
- Water softener
- Good-size hallway with cloaks cupboard and airing cupboard
- Double-glazed PVCu windows
- Good-size garden store with light and twin power point
- Brick skirt and steps with galvanised steel handrails
- Large patio – perfect for eating outside in fine weather
- Ranch-style fencing around the plot
- Mains gas and electricity direct from supply companies
- Parking area just in front of the plot
- Positioned on the edge of the central green with pleasant outlook from the lounge
Floor plan is intended as guide, only – for dimensions of each room, please download the full brochure.
Would you be interested in any future homes that become available for sale at any of our parks? If so, then please send your contact details to us, so that we can send you information about our homes as soon as they go on the market.