41 Merrywood Park FOR SALE
We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to own this wonderfully spacious twin unit park home in a fantastic location, in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
42′ x 20′ (12.8m x 6.1m)
Merrywood Park is in an amazing location – Box Hill village is right on the top of the North Downs. The park itself is in the heart of the National Trust parkland and residents have their own private access gate onto it.
41 Merrywood Park is a generously-sized home, with two double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite bathroom. There is a further shower room. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a breakfast bar and an adjoining utility room. There is a spacious lounge diner with lovely views across the Surrey Hills.
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom
- Modern shower room
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Integrated dishwasher, double oven, gas hob
- Space in utility room for washing machine and tumble drier
- Worcester Bosch combi-boiler
- Good-size hallway with two cloaks cupboards
- Double-glazed PVCu windows
- Garage and driveway
- Brick skirt and steps to both doors
- Mains gas and electricity direct from supply companies
- Very close to visitor parking area
- Backs onto National Trust woodland with access gate to the parkland right alongside the plot
Floor plan is intended as guide, only – for dimensions of each room, please download the full brochure.
We look forward to hearing from you
Would you be interested in any future homes that become available for sale at any of our parks? If so, then please send your contact details to us, so that we can send you information about our homes as soon as they go on the market.
Would your friends be interested in 41 Merrywood Park? Share this page on social media: