7 Ferndale Park is available for pre-order NOW!
We’re delighted to bring you the opportunity to own this brand new, wonderfully spacious twin unit park home on one of our most sought-after parks.
Ferndale Park has the best of both worlds. It is very conveniently situated for heading off to Maidenhead and nearby Windsor. Yet the location near the pretty village of Bray, with open fields around the park, feels rural and peaceful. The park itself is well laid-out, with the homes arranged around a central green.
Prestige Homeseeker Anthem
50′ x 17′ (15.2m x 5.2m)
The home for 7 Ferndale Park is currently on order with Prestige Homeseeker. It will have a beautiful open-plan kitchen/diner, large separate lounge, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and walk-through wardrobe in the master suite. There is a good-size garden store on the plot. Number 7 is conveniently close to parking, which is right in front of the plot. To find out more about how to secure this home, call us on 0118 932 8328 or email us.
Please note that these are stock photos, to give an impression of the colour choices and the model of home.
- Two double bedrooms
- Master suite includes walk-through wardrobe and shower room ensuite
- Flexible spare room with sofa bed and study area
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious kitchen/diner with vaulted ceiling and island with breakfast bar and stools
- Generous separate lounge with feature fireplace
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob
- Vaillant Ecotec combi-boiler
- Plenty of extra storage including airing cupboard, cloaks cupboard, Ottoman bed.
- Double-glazed PVCu windows
- Good-size garden store with light and twin power point
- Brick skirt and steps with galvanised steel handrails
- Attractive ranch-style fencing around the plot
- Mains gas and electricity direct from supply companies
- Parking area just in front of the plot
And secure this great value brand new, large, well-appointed two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in stunning Bray village, near to both Windsor and the River Thames.
Please note that the furniture pictured is a representation of what is included, brand new, in the price of the home.
Floor plan is intended as guide, only
We look forward to hearing from you
- Although the home isn’t there yet, we really recommend that you come along to meet our park manager (who is a current resident at Ferndale Park), see where the plot is and take a look around the park.
- Your visit will all take place outside with social distancing, so it will be covid-secure, but please do let us know if you have any questions about our measures.
- To arrange this or to ask any questions, please give us a ring on 0118 932 8328 and we’ll be delighted to help. You can also register your interest by filling out our Request a Viewing form.
Would you be interested in any future homes that become available for sale at any of our parks? If so, then please send your contact details to us, so that we can send you information about our homes as soon as they go on the market.
Would your friends be interested in 7 Ferndale Park? Share this page: