With its proximity to key motorways and local trunk routes, Blackbushe Park is well-located for the car driver and has good bus and train connections locally to support those opting for public transport.
- Blackbushe Park is 10 minutes’ drive from junction 4a of the M3, which gives access to London in one direction and The New Forest and Southampton in the other.
- The A30, just over a mile away, is a very useful major route, linking Yateley to Hartley Wintney and Ascot, locally. It provides an alternative route into Central London, heading East or a direct drive to Salisbury and the South West.
The two closest railway stations are:
- Blackwater Station, 3 miles away from Blackbushe Park, gives direct connections to Guildford, Reading and Basingstoke.
- Fleet Station, 4 miles away, offers direct trains up to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo in under an hour. In the other direction, the line connects to Basingstoke, Alton and Portsmouth.
There is a useful local bus route that passes by a stop a few metres from the Vigo Lane pedestrian entrance to the park:
- No 3 Stagecoach bus service, giving regular access, seven days a week to Aldershot, Ash, Frimley, Camberley and The Meadows. You can find the current timetable by searching for “3 Yateley” in the Download bus timetable pdf box