Blackbushe Park Redevelopment News
We have full planning permission for the redevelopment of Blackbushe Park, the largest of our four mobile home parks. Current residents will benefit from significant upgrades to services and facilities. Buyers of new homes will have the exciting opportunity to purchase a brand new home and move onto a park that has the benefits of having a long-established community, with the best features of modern park home living.
The Big Plan
- Our proposals include plans for fifty new park homes, in a range of sizes to suit every lifestyle and budget. Many of the new plots will benefit from individual driveways alongside the home.
- By adding yourself to our emailing list, you will be kept up to date on our progress, including details of open weekends, incorporating show home viewings.
Smart new entrances
- Construction of a new welcoming front entrance to the park.
- New car parking areas, with CCTV.
- We have already installed high-spec gates at the two secondary entrances, thus making the park a cul-de-sac. Every resident has their own pedestrian gate key, so that the convenience of multiple accesses to the park is preserved.
- Installation of a new mains natural gas supply.
- Installation of a replacement mains electricity supply, providing all homes with an electrical capacity in line with modern standards.
- Construction of brand new garages to upgrade the existing supply.
- New, screened refuse bin collection points, incorporating garden waste and glass recycling facilities.
- Replacement of the existing drainage infrastructure.
- Upgrade to and extension of the current estate road and communal footpath network, to both existing and new plots.
- Professional landscaping scheme, maintained to the high standard established on all of our parks.
This is a really exciting project for Blackbushe Park. To be the first to know about our open weekends and to find out as soon as plots become available, do complete our contact form and join our mailing list.