- Junction 8 of the M4, offering an easy link to London is only a couple of miles away.
- The M4 also provides a simple route into Reading (25 minutes’ drive from Ferndale Park) in the opposite direction.
- Maidenhead is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
The two closest railway stations are:
- Windsor and Eton Riverside, which offers direct routes into Victoria, and Central London via Richmond and Clapham
- Windsor and Eton Central, which offers direct routes into Paddington and Central London via Ealing. This station also offers good connections to Reading and Oxford.
Maidenhead Station is less than 3 miles from Ferndale Park and when the new Crossrail connection is complete, this will give a fantastic upgrade to Windsor and Maidenhead’s connections to London. The plans as they currently stand will be for 4-6 trains per hour from Maidenhead to Central London (and on to Essex) from December 2019 onwards. The best journey time from Maidenhead to Paddington will be around 35 minutes – marvellous!
There is a useful local bus service, stopping immediately outside the park entrance:
- No 16A bus service, which gives regular access to Windsor in one direction and Maidenhead in the other.
- We are not able to bring prospective buyers into 12 Ferndale Park at the moment, because we are supporting the National effort to halt the spread of Coronavirus.
- However, if you are interested in Ferndale Park, have a look around on the site – we’ve got photos, floorplans and a video walk-through. Do register your interest by filling in the Request a Viewing form or by calling us on 0118 932 8328 and we will be delighted to put you on our list of people to get in touch with, once restrictions are lifted, to invite you to come for a look round.
Keep well and take care of yourselves.