Homes for Off Site Sale
From time-to-time, we have homes for sale off site in the South East of England. This means that we have bought the mobile home, chalet or static caravan, normally in order to re-develop the plot, for a new home to be sited. These homes are often used on building sites or construction sites, for self-build, farm-workers’ accommodation or for rental purposes. If you purchase one of these homes, you need to have your own land, plot, or pitch on which to place it. You will also need to have researched whether or not you need planning permission for your intended use of the home.
We have recently sold all our off site stock. If you would like to provide us with your details below, we will email you when we have more homes for off site sale.
Off site homes are frequently purchased for the following uses:
Alternatively, the twin or single units can be used as self-contained accommodation for stable hands or as overflow accommodation for seasonal agricultural workers on farms.
Important! Please read
Listed below are our off site sale terms and conditions. These apply to all off site homes purchased from Greenford Park Homes:
- All homes are offered for sale ‘as seen’. All dimensions are approximate.
- For appointments to view, by arrangement, please contact Greenford Park Homes on 0118 932 8328.
- Open 7 days a week, 7.30am – 6pm Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm Sat, 10am – 4pm Sun and Bank Hols.
- To secure the home: we require payment of a deposit upon order, in person.
- Process for final payment: prior to delivery, by credit or debit card, personal cheque, bankers draft, BACS transfer, telegraphic transfer or in cash. Full payment must be cleared in advance of delivery.
- De-siting and transport to buyer’s location can be arranged by us at extra cost.
- We only allow homes to be de-sited from our parks and transported by hauliers known to or approved by us.
- Our hauliers may require a preliminary visit to the delivery site if it is not easily accessible.
- Buyers are to make their own arrangements to remove and transport any sheds, porches or skirting, if required.
- If requested, we will be pleased to arrange access for a plumber or electrician to inspect the systems and equipment within the home, prior to purchase.