- Cavendish Park is 5 minutes’ drive from junction 4 of the M3, which gives straightforward access to London in one direction and the New Forest and Southampton in the other.
- The A30, less than a mile away, is a very useful major route, linking Sandhurst to Hartley Wintney and Ascot, locally. It provides an alternative route into Central London, heading East or a direct drive to Salisbury and the South West.
- Blackwater Station is a 3 or 4 minute drive from Cavendish Park and gives direct regular services to Basingstoke, Reading and Guildford.
- Camberley station, a few minutes further away, provides a direct service to Sunningdale, from which passengers can pick up services to Clapham and Waterloo.
- The 194 bus stops on Yorktown Road, very near to the Cavendish Park entrance, en route between Bracknell and Camberley.
- We are able to bring prospective buyers in to view 21 Cavendish Park safely. Viewings by appointment only. To arrange to view the home and to ask any questions, please give us a ring 0118 932 8328 and we’ll be delighted to help. You can also register your interest by filling out our Request a Viewing form.
- If you are looking for more online information about this home, find out more about Cavendish Park and the home itself – take a look at the photos and floorplans.
Keep well and take care of yourselves.