- Cavendish Park is 5 minutes’ drive from junction 4 of the M3, which gives straightforward access to London in one direction and the New Forest and Southampton in the other.
- The A30, less than a mile away, is a very useful major route, linking Sandhurst to Hartley Wintney and Ascot, locally. It provides an alternative route into Central London, heading East or a direct drive to Salisbury and the South West.
- Blackwater Station is a 3 or 4 minute drive from Cavendish Park and gives direct regular services to Basingstoke, Reading and Guildford.
- Camberley station, a few minutes further away, provides a direct service to Sunningdale, from which passengers can pick up services to Clapham and Waterloo.
- The 194 bus stops on Yorktown Road, very near to the Cavendish Park entrance, en route between Bracknell and Camberley.